VM-Med Private Gynecology Center
Our team at VM-Med supports every aspect of our patients’ gynecological health throughout the course of their lives. We offer a welcoming environment and specialized counselling and treatments on a wide range of issues. This includes menstruation, menopause, screening, and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and genital cancers, hormonal imbalances, and more.
Our clinical goals:
- Annual exam
- Cervical screening and prevention
- Pap thin prep (PAP test)
- HPV screening (including Gardasil vaccine)
- Family planning
- Insertion\ Extraction of IUD
- Insertion\ Extraction of contraceptive implant (available soon)
- STI screening and treatment
- Vulvar clinic
- Vulvar skin conditions such as: Lichen sclerosous, Lichen Planus, Lichen Simplex…
- Vulvar or Bartholin’s gland abcess or cyst
- Menopause clinic
- Colposcopy including Leep procedures and cryotherapy
- In office minor surgeries:
- Excision or benign\malignant lesion
- Vulvar, hymenal or vaginal plasty
- Clitoral hood correction
- MonaLisa Touch treatment
- Platelet rich plasma infiltration (PRP)
- Diagnostic (abnormal bleeding)
- Therapeutic (polyps, fibroids)
- Endometrial ablation (menorrhagia)
- Sonohysterography, also called a saline infusion sonogram (SIS) or sonohysterogram (available in June 2023)
When it comes to birth control, your physician will ask about your medical history and any medications you may be taking, and this will determine which course of action is safest for you and which method is right for you.
Yes, you can get tested for HPV at VM Med. Please submit an inquiry via our website https://www.vmmed.com/contact-us/.
The solution best suited for you can be discussed and assessed based on your specific situation during a consultation with our Gynecologist.
Yes, we offer STI screen for women at VM Med. Please submit an inquiry via our website https://www.vmmed.com/contact-us/.
Make an Appointment
Online inquiries are answered as soon as possible during regular business hours.
The fastest way to reach us is by completing the online inquiry form below.
1538 Sherbrooke Street West,
Suite 1000 (10th floor)
Montreal, QC, H3G 1L5
Get directions >
Monday to Friday: 7:30AM – 4:30PM
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
Why is VM-Med
the right choice?
Our multidisciplinary team values building long term relationships with our patients. Opting for healthcare services at our private clinic ensures patients receive excellent and timely care with a specialist. Comprehensive exams are conducted onsite, and results are provided in a timely manner.